As a verified essential service Total Oil New Zealand, has been partially operating throughout Level 4 during the COVID-19 Delta Variant outbreak. We have a strict plan in place to be able to still supply our customers with product during this time. To ensure the health and safety of ourselves, staff members and customers we will be advising the 2-metre and social distancing rules, reinforcing to wear face coverings and obeying all COVID-19 NZ Government rulings.
Moving into Level 3 this coming Tuesday 31st August 2021,11:59pm NZ time, we request that all orders are phoned ahead by contacting your local rep. Orders will be picked and packed, then left at an arranged location for collection or delivery. All orders must be booked in ahead of time and no customers can turn up on site without prior arrangement. Auckland & Whangarei remain in Level 4 lockdown until further notice.
Our core Operations team will safely manage and deliver stock that continues to arrive across our branches. All deliveries and collection MUST BE CONTACTLESS. Under Alert Level 3 our branches will continue to operate with the same core teams that have been in place under Alert Level 4.
During Level 3 we ask our customers to:
- We will not be allowing customers into our branches.
- Any orders must be prearranged and we will leave outside the door for collection at an arranged time.
- Arrange orders and delivery with your local rep by email or over the phone
- Always wear a face mask when at one of our branches
- Always maintain a minimum of 2-meters to socially distance from our staff
- Continue to wash your hands and sanitize as often as possible
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Total Oil NZ branch. See our list of locations here: https://totaloilnz.co.nz/contact/
You will continue to receive the same great service from our committed team, though over the phone or at a social distance. Thank you for your continued support.